Next generation fleet communication.
The Siyata CP250 vehicle communicator is the first LTE all-in-one fleet communications device for cellular voice calls, push to talk over cellular, navigation, data applications, built in dash camera and more.
The device was designed to be installed on the dash or mounted on a windshield and tailored specifically for lighter commercial vehicles such taxis, vans and delivery trucks. The large 5” wide screen display tablet design makes installation a breeze and ensures safer communication for professional drivers.
First 4G Tablet style vehicle device.
Large 5" wide display screen.
MTK Chipset, MT6735, 4 CORE, 1.3GHZ.
ANDROID 6.0 Operating System. Enjoy all the Play Store applications.
Push-to-Talk over cellular (PoC) compatible, including fist microphone accessory.
In-vehicle high speed WiFi hot spot.
In-vehicle installation ensures that the CP250 is always powered by the vehicles battery.
GPS Navigation for tracking functionality.
Built-in dash camera to record what the driver sees through the windscreen.
Cellular voice call and hands-free dialing functionality.
The Siyata CP250 provides integrated vehicle communications.
The Siyata CP250 all-in-one design allows professional drivers to combine all the vital communications equipment into one device.
- Dedicated Microphone & Speaker for loud & crystal clear sound quality
- Large 5” landscape display to clearly show what the driver needs to see
- Built-in dash camera to record what the driver sees through the windscreen
- Permanently mounted in vehicle and powered by vehicle’s battery, so no charging is needed
- Extreme temperature tolerance so it’s always ready to use whenever your workers are working
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) enabling co-workers to talk together with the simple press of a button
- Hands-free dialing, to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel
- Supports Fleet Management, GPS Fleet tracking AVL and dispatch systems
- Easy installation for all vehicles
- Built in GPS Navigation
- In-car Wi-Fi mobile hotspot and Bluetooth to allow other devices to connect to the internet
- Android downloadable applications to customise the device as needed
- Control Head for Land Mobile Radio devices
|Description||5" Android Car mini Tablet and DVR|
|Dimensions||Size||137 x 80 x 45 mm|
|Platform||Chipset||MT6735, 4 Core, 1.3GHz|
|GPU||Adreno 308 500MHz|
|Operating Systems||Android 6|
|LCD||5" LED 480 x 854|
|TP||5 points capacitive|
|Supported Bands||4G||FDD (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20)|
2100, 1900, 1800, 850, 2600, 900, 800
|3G||WCDMA 850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|2G||GSM/GPRS/EDGE - 850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|WiFi||Standard||802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz|
|Camera||DVR||720P GC1014, Wide Camera, Adjustable|
|Interface||USB||USB 2.0 (High Speed) OTG|
|MicroSD||up to 32GB|
|Environmental Temperature||-30° to 70° C|