- The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
- Manner and purpose of collection of personal information
- Disclosure of your personal information
- Direct Marketing Communications
- How we hold personal information
- How to obtain access to your personal information
- Accuracy and completeness of personal information
- Other websites
- How to make a complaint about a breach of your privacy rights
- Anonymity and pseudonyms
- Variation of policy
- Contact details
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
We collect and hold personal information about customers, job applicants, staff members, contractors and other people who come into contact with us (you).
Our website uses software that tracks your IP data. This information is supplied to us from Whoisvisiting.com. Whoisvisiting.com is a service offered by Whoisdata Limited and uses only information available from the public domain.
When you visit our site, we may automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will not use your IP address to identify you, the individual, in any way. You can find out more here.
Manner and purpose of collection of personal information
We will generally collect personal information about you directly by way of forms and other documents provided to us by you (including via the internet), correspondence you provide to us and discussions with you.
We will only collect, hold and use personal information for the following purposes unless otherwise required or permitted by law:
- To provide you with the best possible service in supplying you with goods and services offered by us
- (if you agree) To provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services we have available from time to time or our functions and activities via any medium including mail, telephone and email
- If you are a job-applicant or a potential contractor, to assess your suitability and (if successful) engage you and to assist with administering your employment or contract
- For our internal management purposes, to manage our relationship with you and to manage the payment and recovery of amounts payable to us by you
- For other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our ordinary functions and activities
If we are unable to collect personal information relating to you, we may be unable to provide the goods or services you require (or that an entity related to you requires) or continue our relationship with you (or any entity related to you).
Disclosure of your personal information
If you agree, we may disclose personal information about you to the following types of entities if required in connection with the purposes listed above:
- Our contractors, consultants, advisers, associates and related entities
- If you have provided us with referees to assist with a job application or the assessment of a potential contract between you and us, the referees you have provided
- With credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors
- Other entities as permitted or required by law
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us
Reason for processing
Rush-to-talk Over Cellular Application
Marketing Automation Platform
Accounting & Logistics
Direct marketing communications
Here at Logic Wireless we take your privacy seriously and will only contact you or use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services that we have available. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other companies who manage our marketing requirements.
How we hold personal information
We hold personal information in paper form and electronic form. We have in place steps to protect the information we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
How to obtain access to your personal information
You may obtain access to personal information which we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details set out below. When you request copies of your personal information held by us, we will endeavour to provide you with such personal information as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you request access to your personal information, we may require you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. There may be occasions when access to personal information we hold about you is denied. Such occasions would include where release of the information would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
Accuracy and completeness of personal information
While we will endeavour to ensure that the personal information collected from you is up to date, accurate and complete, we will assume that any personal information provided by you is free from errors and omissions. You may request that we update, vary or remove personal information that we hold about you at any time using the contact details set out below.
How to make a complaint about a breach of your privacy rights
If you are of the view we have breached any privacy code in dealing with your personal information, you may make a complaint by writing to us using the contact details set out below and we will endeavour to provide you with confirmation as to how we propose to deal with the complaint as soon as reasonably practicable.
Anonymity and pseudonyms
You have the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym when dealing with us unless we are required by law or a court/tribunal to deal with individuals who have identified themselves or it is impractical for us to deal with you if you have not identified yourself.
Variation of Policy
Please direct all complaints and queries in relation to your privacy to:
Logic Wireless NZ Ltd
PO Box 20332
Bishopdale, Christchurch 8543
+64 (0) 3 384 6010