TELO - TE580
Smart, Rugged Push-To-Talk over Cellular (PTToC) LTE Handheld Device for Mobile Workforce.
The Telo TE580 delivers an exceptional combination of rugged hardware, powerful software and broadband connectivity. In many cases, voice communication is not enough. The right data can be more concise while telling a more complete story. The Telo TE580 smart broadband handheld integrates voice, data, and video services into a single device. It is based on the Android 5.1 Operating System and can access GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE networks & Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 & 28 to ensure the optimal coverage.
- Supports GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE - bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 & 28.
- ChatterPTT push-to-talk client pre-installed.
- Android 5.1 OS allows other applications to be installed (*).
- Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS built in.
- 2.4" capacitive touch screen.
- SOS / Emergency key to enhance worker safety.
- Audio interface fits a variety of traditional two-way radio accessories.
- Removable high-capacity battery. Spare batteries available.
- 2W speaker provides loud, clear voice.
- Expandable SD memory card slot
- IP67 rating to withstand dust, rain and water immersion of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
(*) Requires Google Play Store account. Application lockout is also
available to prevent unauthorised user installing applications.
ChatterPTT app included.
The TE580 comes pre-installed with ChatterPTT, our very own Logic Wireless premium mobile application and gateway PTToC solution to communicate seamlessly across multiple devices and platforms.
ChatterPTT intelligently enables different types of communication devices, such as two-way radios and smart devices to communicate directly with each other. Regardless of their device, network or location, your team can connect instantly as a group or on-to-one.
Interested in ChatterPTT? Click here to find out more.
Worker Safety and Business Efficiency
- Safety in numbers. Communicate voice, message or images with the whole team.
- Keep it private. Sensitive calls, messages or images can be sent to individuals over the secure cellular network.
- Combining group calling and GPS location with the convenience of GSM, 3G and 4G/LTE cellular network infrastructure makes the Telo TE580 ideal for organisations focused on improving business efficiency and worker safety.
- No infrastructure overheads - works over cellular and WiFi.
Choose Your LTE Network Provider
- Operatingon your choice of cellular network, the Telo TE580 simply needs a SIM card and a Push-to-Talk account, such as ChatterPTT, to be up and running in minutes.
- The device can also use WiFi networks when available to reduce operating costs.
|Connectivity||Cellular||Supports GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE - bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 & 28|
|WiFi||Operating Band: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHZ|
Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n
|Bluetooth||BT 4.0 with BLE/BT2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)|
|GPS||GLONASS, GPS, AGPS support|
|Hardware||CPU||ARM: Mediatek MT6735V/W|
|Memory||RAM / ROM: 1GB / 8GB|
|Display||2.4" Capacitive touch screen|
|Camera||Back: 8M pixels with focus|
Front: 2M pixels with flash light/torch
|Battery||3,600 mAh Li-Ion|
|Ports||USB type: Micro USB|
|Software||Operating System||Android 5.1|
|Web Browser||Google Chrome / Google Play / Google Services|
|Physical||Dimensions||119.5 x 61.5 x 26.5 (mm)|
|Weight||Less than 200g|
|Durability||IP67, Drop Test 1.5m|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
Click the below link to learn more.