STONE MOUTNAIN PHOENIX LMR REMOTE SPEAKER MICROPHONE
Rugged IP68 Remote Speaker Microphone
The Stone Mountain Phoenix remote speaker microphone is the next generation product from Stone Mountain. Uncompromised quality, unsurpassed customer support and by far the highest value for your investment – From light business to the harshest public safety, mining, military and industrial applications, the Phoenix platform is the ultimate solution for your most demanding speaker microphone needs.
- Waterproof – Built to IP68, 1 meter for 31 minutes.
- Designed to meet full Mil 810 C, D, E, F & G specifications for use in the harshest environments.
- 50mm Neodymium speaker for unsurpassed audio clarity and Sound Pressure Level (SPL).
- Ultra sensitive, high gain omni directional microphone for crystal clear transmit audio.
- Features WhisperTek™ sub audible Tx audio system for enhanced Voice Intelligibility.
- Features OutLoud™ high Rx audio output speaker system for enhanced Voice Intelligibility.
- Features SureSeal™ 2.5mm and 3.5mm sealed accessory jacks.
- Highest quality fully interchangeable polyurethane cables, machined high strength brass ferrules and aircraft grade fluorosilicon o-rings.
- Overmolded ergonomic design for the ultimate user comfort during prolonged use.
- Fully field repairable / replaceable parts.
- 100% gold plated PCB’s for unsurpassed performance and reliability.
- Two (2) year warranty.
- Optional Emergency Button (on certain radio models) and volume control.
- Optional AllClear™ dual microphone, active noise cancelling system.
- MagShield™ – The MagShield™ is a custom engineered acoustic shroud designed to significantly reduce/eliminate ingress of metalized filings and dust into the speaker cavity without degrading or decreasing speaker output level.
Click the below links to learn more.