Otto Heavy Duty Headsets
Standard Heavy Duty Headsets
OTTO heavy duty headsets are Mil-Spec and IS/ATEX certified and deliver comfort, reliability and protection. These headsets offer a certified noise reduction rating (NNR) of 24dB and provides high clarity audio and additional hearing protection necessary for consistent, clear communication in extreme noise environments.
- Cable pull from ear cup and mic/PTT, axial: 20 lbs
- Cable pull from T module, axial: 20 lbs
- 24 month manufacturer's warranty
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +75° C
- Storage temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- Microphone sensitivity at 94dB SPL: -37 typical
ClearTRAK Heavy Duty Headsets
OTTO ClearTrak heavy duty headsets are Mil-Spec and IS/ATEX certified and deliver comfort, reliability and protection. The push-to-talk switch is positioned on the ear cup for added convenience. ClearTrak offers superior intelligibility and the additional hearing protection necessary for consistent, clear communication.
Headset Replacement Parts
OTTO also supply a range of replacement parts for their Heavy Duty Headsets, including: Hygiene Kits, Windscreens & O-Rings Kits, Adjustable Head Straps and more.